Monday, October 23, 2006

More Belly Pics



















We had our first snow in Denver last week! Of course we took advantage of the opportunity to go play. Above are also more recent pics of my growing belly. We are now 18 1/2 weeks. We had a doctor's appointment last week and we are all happy and healthy. The doctor gave us ultrasound pictures but I forgot to bring them to scan them in...they will be coming soon. He said we had a healthy, active baby. He was unable to tell if it was a boy or a girl. We go back for the big, detailed ultrasound the last week in November. Linwood is mentally preparing himself for the possibility that it might be a girl:)
We love you all!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

WOW! Look at you, Sweetie! I love getting to see the pics and hearing the news!! I'm glad you're having fun way out there. I miss you a lot though. I wish I could feel your belly:) When I see you next, expect it! I'm gonna rub the belllllyyyyy!!!! Give Linwood a hug for me and tell him to give you and baby a big huge hug too! Love and miss you!