Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Pregnancy Photos

Linwood and I had some pregnancy pics taken last week. If you're interested in viewing them go to www.thesmilestation.com. Our Customer Name is: Sara Washington and our Access Code is : LTTT0853104425TAR.

I have been trying to convince India that the first day of Spring is a wonderful day to have a birthday. We'll see if she listens. I got to start my maternity leave early as my school caught on fire Saturday night and school is closed all week:) Hope it's not too sick to be happy about that:)

Love you,
Sara

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Still not yet?? What is she waiting for??? Patience is not really one of my virtues.

Thank you for putting this blog together and keeping up with it. I can't tell you how much it has meant to be able to follow along. It has made it easier with you being so far away.

I love you very much! All you all! :)

Vivian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vivian said...

This is so exciting!! Little Miss India says she coming when she knows its the right time! I'm really glad that you guys placed this blog as well, although Ive been keeping in contact with Linwood via text Im really glad I got to see the blog up until know. Good Luck Sara hang in there before long she'll be here and the wait will be a memory and yet so worth it!! Love you guys, Auntie Vivian