Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Six months old





India Bianca Washington

6 months old

15 plus pounds (we'll find out exactly on Friday)

Objective: To eat, sleep, and play at will.


Experience: I have been a baby for 6 months and know how to get whatever I want from my parents and grandparents. They rub my feet, give me baths, and even feed me. Life is good!


Skills: I can squeal like a 16 year old girl, babble words that don't sound like my parents, roll from one side of the room to the other and in circles, sitting up while playing and talking, I can spread my toys all around the room, and I can rock on my hands and knees. I have moved forward by pushing with my legs but haven't quite mastered the arm/leg coordination of crawling.


If you are looking for someone with these skills and abilities, you can call my parents. They'll probably say "no" but you can call anyway.


1 comment:

gwen washington said...

Six months old and getting prettier everyday and you are becoming a big girl, I love your resume, but I don't know anyone with those skills, maybe you will get a little brother soon and you can teach him how to wrap your parents around his little finger too. xoxoxo Love Nana