Saturday, July 05, 2008

It's Summer Time!!






I've really been enjoying myself doing lots of fun activities with my parents. They have really kept me busy! I helped Mommy twist my Daddy's hair and went shopping with Mommy for Daddy's Father's Day gift. It was hard to keep a secret from Daddy until that morning. I took my first nap in my big girl bed. I had a little trouble falling asleep but it was fun to wake up and be able to play with my toys.

I hope you all enjoyed the celebration of lights during Independence Day. I was up late for two nights in a row so that I could see the fireworks. It was so much fun!!

I've had many visits to the park, playing on the slide and flying a kite with my Dad. Sometimes I just sit and play in the mulch to take a break from my day. My visits to the pool on hot days have been a good adventure, even though my Dad makes me drive myself home. I really look forward to my official swimming lessons that start on Monday. Sometimes I have to stay home and play in the yard but as you see I'm walking a little better now. I can even run from time to time.

Well, I'm going to go now. Time for a nap in my big girl bed.

We Love You!!

India

No comments: