Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Summer 2008






It's been an exciting summer that is coming to a end. I'm taller now and seem to be much smarter. I can walk much better and even run if I wanna do something in a hurry. I can say words from shoe to fish and many others if you ask. I can also do some American Sign Lanquage words like more, please, no, yes, finish and thank you.


I'm only taking one nap a day like a big girl, however when mom's attitude comes out of me that will let you know if I need two naps.

I help in the garden, help dad wash the car and my dad is giving me driving lessons so I can drive myself to the pool next summer.


This new baby thing cracks me up especially when I poke him every morning before my mom picks me up out my crib. The thought of being a big sister sounds good, just know I don't plan on sharing my ice cream dates with my dad.

We love you, Linwood Sara and India

No comments: