Sunday, March 08, 2009

Ornery Selves

Today India reached a new milestone of orneriness. We were upstairs getting ready for bed. I was in her room picking out her pajamas and clothes for the next day. She was in the bathroom cabinet and I wasn't worried because there's nothing in there that she shouldn't have. Well, things got quiet and when I walked into the bathroom she was in the tub with all of her clothes on. India had dumped an entire bottle of baby bath into the tub. She was having a ball rubbing the soap all over herself and the tub. What a mess!!! It was like trying to hold onto a wet bar of soap as I tried to get her out of her clothes. There was nothing left to do but fill the tub with water and wash away all the soap. India had the bubblebath of her life. She was absolutely thrilled! She kept screaming "bubbles!" and she now knows what they taste like, smell like, and feel like in your eyes (thank goodness for no tears). I fear that no bath experience the rest of her life will compare with this experience. I am sorry to say that there are no pictures because she couldn't be left alone in the slippery mess to go get the camera. Love you!!

No comments: