Friday, December 28, 2012

Breakfast in Bed

This past Saturday morning the girls were up bright and early. Daddy gave them milk and put on cartoons and I laid in bed a little longer listening to them talk. I must have dosed off and when I woke up again I heard, "You can do it Jordyn, I am counting on you." "Just push all the buttons." I figured I should get up and see what they were up to. As I came down stairs I saw Jordyn up on the counter trying to figure out how to use the microwave. She was so excited to have gotten the door open and closed and was progressing to try and figure out how to turn it on. By the time I got down to her she had the microwave set to 78 minutes and a piece of pizza in there that she was planning to bring upstairs to me for breakfast. India was not to be left out in making me breakfast. She had gotten every orange out of the refrigerator and was cutting them up to make me orange juice. Thank the Lord she had chosen a child safe knife. What sweet, thoughtful girls I have!!!!

No comments: