Wednesday, April 03, 2013

India's book about Spring Break

India came home with this book she made after her first day back to school from Spring Break. All About Spring Break By India Washington We went to my cousins house for a Easter egg hunt. I and my sister got lots of eggs. I dyed Easter eggs on the night before Easter. I went to the swimming pool. (My personal favorite.) I will sing bump no mo no big fat woman. (Guess everyone at school now knows what is on daddy's play list. Praise the Lord we didn't get a phone call home.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Search for images that represent these words, the web is incredibly useful here.
If the bride and groom share a fondness for travel, look
for decorative elements that convey a shared sense of wanderlust.

For this you may search the internet and find
out which is the best Toronto wedding d'.

Also visit my blog post: classic modern wedding ideas