Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Let's catch up on 2016

 2016 Basketball team! The girls are still loving sports and the other day won a full court game versus mom and dad.

 I love horses and always have fun seeing them.
 Yep, Daddy's home and were all glad to see him.

 A good night's rest is better than a full day of play. At least for the parents.

 The Girls are HUGE Tarheels fans.. At as long as they like to eat.
 Photo Booth at India's Birthday Party.
 Painting canvases at the party was a big hit.

 Okay the time is now I'm ready to hear you sing even more to be 9 years old.
 No I'm not finish my canvas yet, I'm taking my time and I'm fine sitting here by myself.
 I'm so glad Rasheed chose to sleep in my bed tonight, I have a firm grip on him too in case he tries to leave.
 Opening gifts on my birthday draws a croud.
 Yep it's my day!

No comments: