Saturday, July 28, 2007

4 months old






We can't believe our little baby is 4 months old! Time has gone by so fast! India goes for her 4 month check up on August 6 so we'll keep you updated.


As of now, one of India's new favorite toys is her feet. She is always trying to put them in her mouth. She hasn't been successful but you can imagine how hazardous this game is in the bathtub. She also has gotten a "jumperoo." We didn't want to spoil her but you should have seen how adorable she looked jumping around in the store...who could resist! We justified that she needed her exercise and splurged. As you can see from the picture it is well worth it!


India is also becoming more and more of a daddy's girl everyday. I swear they are starting to even think alike.


We love you bunches and miss you,

Linwood, Sara, and India

2 comments:

gwen washington said...

You can't help but spoil her, espeailly when she's so beautiful, and after all Mommy I'm the first one, They always have their way, and Nana says if I want it give to me (smiles) I love the pictures, also your Mom says on my e.mail that she has sent pictures and I wanna see too. Love y'all Mom

washington baby said...

hi everyone,
I can't believe you are growing so fast India. I love seeing the updated pictures so we don't miss you growing up. Hugs and kisses for everyone. We miss you lots.
Love, Grandma Zutell