Monday, July 09, 2007






We have been back in Colorado for a week after a wonderful trip to the east coast. We enjoyed spending time with you all and India wond't stop talking about how much she misses you. She also keeps talking about Kathy and John's wedding and how much fun she had:) We'll post pictures from the trip soon.


This week has been full of excitement. We've been playing with all of our toys, went swimming for the first time, and saw a lot of fireworks(right in our own backyard). India is laughing out loud everyday and enjoying the good life of a baby.


We love you and miss you all already,


Linwood, Sara, and India


2 comments:

washington baby said...

Hi Everyone,
Looks like you are having fun. I think you grew since we last saw you India. I miss holding you. Say hi to mommy and daddy for me. Thank you for the pictures. Love you all and miss yous. xoxoxo
Grandma

gwen washington said...

Hello India and your mommy and daddy, I enjoy looking at your pictures everyday, they make me smile and laugh out load at your poses and the comments, I love em' and miss y'all, the one in the pool she looks like she's thinking I think I like this. Love to all...