Tuesday, August 21, 2007

"We are Family"








Hello ALL

Family and freinds let me start by saying thank you and I love you for the wonderful time I had during my 1st trip to Virginia.
In this weeks edition of the site I wanna send my appreciation, in other words a shout out.
During my 1st trip to the East Coast it was great!! I was showered with lots of love for 2 whole weeks from loved ones I had never met. I recieved love from people that I never new existed. :-)
From old folks to young and fun. Ladies to teach me things and males to protect me.
I can still feel the love!!!
To all of you Thanks
I Love You
India aka I.B.

1 comment:

washington baby said...

India you sure seem to love all the attention. Enjoy all your family. Thanks Mom and Dad for sharing all your pictures. Hugs and Kisses. Love you all, Grandma Zutell